An Impossible Job
An Incredible Outcome
Learn how our students ranked in the 99th percentile for national score improvement.
PowerPrep is an innovative online classroom ACT/SAT prep program that hyper-personalizes test prep AT SCALE—freeing up teachers and maximizing existing school resources.
Students get their own personalized programs that diagnose individual weaknesses and generate customized study plans—rich with multimedia content, progress tracking, smart reports, and more. Students progress at their optimum pace both in the classroom and at home.
Teachers are freed to do what they do best: encourage, motivate, and intervene 1-on-1 when needed. Teachers no longer have to be ACT/SAT subject matter experts or create lesson plans as all instruction is done in-program.
Even a single teacher can effectively manage hundreds of students with no increase in workload.
Want proof? These pilot test results were achieved at Bearden High School, a large and diverse school in Knoxville, TN, after just one semester:
- The entire cohort improved an average of 3.8 points; some increased up to 11 points!
- They ranked in the 99th percentile for score improvement!
- Students who spent 19+ hours in the program improved 4.7 points average.
- Parents shared things like, “Going from a 20 to a 31 will change our son’s life.”
- Bearden High achieved a perfect score on their state performance benchmarks.
- Other schools asked how they managed to improve their scores and state ranking so much, so fast.
For students, parents, and teachers, PowerPrep means outstanding achievement amidst whatever challenges.
An ACT Miracle at Bearden High View>
ACT and SAT Scores Drop View>
Math Scores Slide to a 20-Year Low View>
Scores at all time low View>
ACT national average scores lowest in a decade View>
News Articles cont.
Falling ACT Scores Are Latest Evidence of Common Core’s Failure View>
ACT Scores Show Drop in College Readiness View>
Test scores slide during COVID-19 pandemic View>
Average Tennessee ACT score dips slightly again View>
Wisconsin ACT Test Scores Have Declined View>
Flat test scores: Is an overhaul of schools working? View>