One-Click Live Teacher-Chat
Two-Weeks Live TeacherChat included FREE – $125 Value
- In-app, one-click instant access to a live teacher
- Teachers help Instruct, Guide and Encourage.
- All teachers have advanced degrees.
- Program lead author Scott Hildebrandt J.D., MPA is participating!!!
- Incredible value for your student!!!!
- Peace of mind for parents
PowerPrep for ACT Premium
- Works on any internet enabled device, desktop computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android.
- Platforms: Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad.
- 1-year license to everything you need to prepare for the ACT exam.
- Hundreds of hours of student classwork.
- 100+ hours of instructor led video. All of our instructors have advanced degrees (Masters and PhD).
- 650+ multi-media lessons presented by expert instructors.
- 50+ automatically graded progress quizzes with incredibly detailed answers,
- 1000+ more officially released exam questions with our detailed explanations. Providing additional training for competency and speed.
- Math Super Supplement (additional 23 hours, 120 videos, 60 Real Questions with hyper detailed video and text analysis).
- 800+ page integrated and cross-indexed multimedia eBook.
- Vocabulary instructor led video class with 800 SAT/ACT vocabulary words.
- 571 bite sized FasTrak Tips (Flashcards).
- 250,000+ students and 45,000+ testimonials and 5-star reviews.
- Selected as the official SAT/ACT Prep Course of The National Federation of High Schools (NFHS) for all of their 19,500 member high schools and 12,000,000 students. Also recommended by 300+ groups and organizations including pro athletes, BSA, Military.com. since 2005: Giving students The Freedom to Learn…Their Way!
New Math Super Supplement IncludedLearn More >
- 120 new instructor videos
- 20+ hours of video instructions
- 150+ hours of student participation time
- 200+ pages of text and graphic explanation
- We teach the “math” answer, faster alternative math answers AND we show students how to get a problem right even when they DON’T know the math!
- The PowerPrep is the ONLY course that demonstrates alternative methods for answering all questions.
- Additional tools include: real world logic, back solving, plugging in answers, picking numbers, process of elimination and estimating. This gives students more tools to answer these questions.
Expanded Higher Math Class
- Newly expanded section on Plane Geometry and Trigonometry
- 23 new videos
- 4+ hours of new video instruction
- 30+ hours of student participation time
Official Math Exam
- 60-Question recently released official math exam
- Our own detailed video and text answers
- Multiple student diagnostic detailed reports
- We have analyzed years’ worth of actual exams and have extracted every grammar issue they test.What you get: view >
- 26 videos
- tons of questions and quizzes
- 4 actual exam passages with over 50 real questions and our detailed explanations
- 200 Page “Big Book of Grammar”
- 2000+ sample questions on every grammar topic (with detailed explanations)
- We teach all the grammar you will need to know for the exam Including: view >
- When to use commas, dashes, semi-colons, colons etc
- Subject verb agreement
- Subject pronoun agreement
- Verb tense
- Run-on sentences
- Misplaced phrases and clauses
- Shifts in construction
- Sentence structure
- Rhetorical skills
- Logical progression
- Usage (300+ usage issues)
- We analyzed years of reading comp questions and know exactly what you will face on the test.
- Detailed passage deconstruction for over 10 passages including actually released exams
- Tools and plan of attack for every question type, including: view >
- Main Idea
- Word meaning interference techniques
- Compare/contrast reaction tone
- extend reasoning beyond the stated.
- SARR (Simplify, Analyze, Reduce, and Restate)
- POE (Process of Elimination)
- passage, paragraph, sentences and words analysis
- Question stems deconstruction
- PORO: Pre-Read, Outline, Read, and Outline
- Vocabulary and analytical reasoning
- We analyzed years of Science Reasoning questions and know exactly what you will face on the test.
- The best way to prepare for Science Reasoning is to do lots of these. We give you over 15 specifically selected actual Science Reasoning Passages with OUR detailed explanations for hours and hours of prep on science reasoning.
- The Good News: Science Reasoning is WAY more “reasoning” and far LESS “science”. More >
- But the “Sciency” jargon might be foreign for many students. Always bear in mind, this section simply tests a student’s ability to absorb the STATED/GIVEN information in a passage and “reason” with that information. Everything you need is provided—mostly (they have begun to sprinkle in a very small number of questions that test very basic science information students should have learned in high school).
- It’s heavy on graphs, diagrams, and images
- They test your ability to analyze the “sciency” data they give you.
- What they test:
- Remember this is more like “Reading Comprehension” and NOT a test of your knowledge of science. The passages provide all the information you need.
- We teach you ABOUT the test: view >
- 7 “science” passages
- 5-7 questions per passage
- 35 minutes
- Topics: biology, chemistry, physics, and earth/space science like astronomy, geology, and meteorology
- We teach you the two (2) keys for answering questions. How to: view >
- Find the stated data WITHIN the passage
- Use logic and reason to EXTRAPOLATE unstated assumptions and conclusions.
You will learn to:
- Solve Problems
- We teach approaches and strategies for the three (3) passage types: view >
- Data Representation (questions based on tables, graphs, and diagrams)
- Research Summaries (tables and graphs with additional information and summaries about the design of the experiment)
- Conflicting Viewpoints (several related hypotheses or views that are inconsistent with each other)
- The essay is not mandatory. However, writing well is critical for college success. This means having the ability logically and clearly express your ideas.
- There are types of essay writing and we teach BOTH of them: “Argument” and “Issue” essays.
- The Essay Writing class will: view >
- Familiarize students with each type of essay question
- Explain a methodology for test-day
- Provide rubrics showing the keys for an excellent, average, and poor response
- Develop a student’s ability create quality opinionated essays
- Teach essential elements that make up an effective analytical essay
- Provide model essays, responses, and analysis based on the rubrics
- You learn how to create: view >
- Strong thesis statements
- Explain a methodology for test-day
- Interesting opening paragraphs
- Clear supporting paragraphs
- Logical conclusions
- Useful transitional statements
- You also learn to: view >
- Absorb and analyze the issue or argument
- Develop and recognize the key points
- Arrange your proof
- Analyze counter arguments
- Use assertive language
- Evaluate your logic and grammar
- We teach you use a check list: view >
Before you began, did you?
Absorb the Issue or Argument
- Understand the task
- Define key terms or points (t-chart)
- Look at explicit and implied meaning
- Form questions
Develop/Recognize Key Points
- Look at both sides
- Look at depth or extent of proof
- Identify flaws or weak points
- Create thesis
- Quick outline
- Connect thesis
As you were writing, did you?
- Use assertive language
- Be clear and concise
- Use transitions to connect ideas
- Provide a strong summary
When finished, did you?
- Look for problems in logic/understanding
- Any obvious grammar problems?